Adecco is looking for a Supply Chain Manager for a multinational based in Turin.
The Category Manager will support the company EMEA Businesses by creating and executing an Integrator Strategy to achieve strategic objectives and allow the plants to increase productivity and operational performance. The category Manager will be responsible for Fasteners Purchasing strategy for Electrical Sector, eMobility and Vehicle Group EMEA sites and will work with the businesses and plants to collect relevant inputs to the Enterprise Category Strategy and derives the EMEA Integrator Strategy as well as the applicable strategy for each business from approved Enterprise Category Strategy and leads deployment and execution.
In this function you will:
• Be responsible to deliver Profit Plan results through negotiations, resourcing and VAVE projects;
• Support the plants to mitigate risks due to RM shortages and ensure production needs;
• Forms cross-functional teams (Product Line, Operations, Engineering, Quality) within each division and lead these teams to successful execution of the Integrator Strategy.
• Engage fully along the value chain, from sub-tier suppliers to customers, to ensure company's and its customer's interests are protected along the economic cycle.
• Lead such and other negotiations with suppliers independently
• Be a consultant to the divisions and plants in EMEA on Fastener- and Integrator-related subjects.
• Challenge the status quo, influence stakeholders up to Divisional VP/GM Level and get buy in for the Category Strategy and resulting Programs across all levels of the organization.
• Independently build the Fasteners EMEA Integrator Strategy, incorporating the required significant changes to the supplier landscape and with special attention to successfully supporting ongoing acquisitions as well as preparing for future acquisition-readiness.
Categoria Professionale: Ingegneria / Ricerca e Sviluppo / Laboratorio
Città: Torino (Torino)
- Supply Chain Engineer - 24 mesi
Mezzi di trasporto:
- Full Time