For an important Client Company worldwide operating automotive supplier, Adecco is looking for a Project Buyer for an important business unit / wire harnesses products.
Project buyer is the representative of purchasing in project team. He/she is making the link with category buyers, plants and suppliers.
To support all advanced purchasing activities for his/her projects in acquisition phase, development and post start of production to ensure supply management commitments achievement and correct project launches.
- Set up product Bill Of Materials and report its cost evolution
- Deploy purchasing strategy and supplier panel for his/her project
- Perform efficient sourcing and follow development of new design parts
- Support customer Sales function in RfQ phase (Request for Quotation issuing)
- Bring cost saving for his/her projects:
- Negotiate commercial savings and sourcing of catalog parts in cooperation with category buyers (Price to price negotiation, Supply chain optimizations, payment terms optimization…)
- Propose technical savings: as localization of suppliers production, resourcing activities, 1to1 replacement collection, VA/VE activities
- Support regular cross functional Product launch team meetings to review the program schedule; escalate issues affecting successful Purchasing supply chain delivery
- and report Bill of Material Cost evolution
- Support central supply chain to avoid shortages at plants:
- Investigate alternatives components compatible
- Track supplier production capacity
- Production plants support in components readiness verification
- Experience of project in automotive industry or at least in industrial area
- Program management experience
- Problem solving skills
- Initial training/experience in purchasing
- Negotiation skill
- University degree commercial or technical or equivalent knowledge
- Well organized and autonomous
- Good communication and social skills
- Team work oriented
- Fluent in English and Italian
We offer direct placement in the company with employment and remuneration commensurate with experience.
Place of work: near Turin with availability for business trip.
Categoria Professionale: Impiegati
Città: Torino (Torino)
- Inglese - Livello Ottimo
- Full Time