Do you want to be part of an innovative, fast growing, centred on People, IT Company?
Do you like to work in a smart, international and multicultural environment where you'll able to help premium players, in areas such as Gaming, Logistics, IA, Machine Learning?
We are currently recruiting, for the Italian unit of a prestigious global Company, leader in the IT Industry (web search engine, mail provider, web services, hardware products ecc.), based in Turin, IT Security Specialist
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will develop your cyber security knowledge and skills to defend our clients from increasingly complex and persistent cyber threats using advanced industry leading security tools and products, best practices, and following robust security operations processes and procedures.
You will collaborate:
- to support detection, incident analysis, issues.
- security monitoring, investigations and perform analysis of events in order to thwart internal and external threats to the environment.
- Assist in establishing Security Monitoring discipline to support enterprise
- Analyze and respond to security threats from Firewall (FW), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Antivirus (AV), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and other security threat data sources.
What we offer:
Permanent full-time contract prior to the 6 weeks's Security Academy
Security Academy: 6 weeks: webinar, e-learning, training on the job, with our major expert
Training/ Education IT/ Certification. A good education will be provided on: Network security, firewall, Basic security tecnique, threat prevention, Incident response, Remediation actions, Ticketing Solutions, backup and storage.
• Flexible hours
• Laptop, mobile
• Lunch ticket
• A good job in a big company!
Our Client offers a unique experience for talented and ambitious graduates and professionals who are keen to build their skills fast.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Knowledge of basic Information/Cybersecurity elements
• Passion for IT and Security
• Good team player
• Strong organisational skills
• Customer focus
• Diploma or Bachelor's degree
We want you to keep growing, and we'll provide to make that happen!
Categoria Professionale: Infrastruttura IT / DBA
Città: Torino (Torino)
- Parlato: Buono
- Scritto: Buono
- Comprensione: Buono
- Full Time