A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be responsible of represent our company in a positive and professional manner, work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company, goals, identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions and Identify wasteful or inefficient practices and other unnecessary expenses to maintain a strong, ensure the following all safety guidelines, reports violations to management.
Permanent Contract, Home Based in Torino.
Work locations: Piemonte, Valle d'Aosta, Liguria.
- 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Good Knowledge of English
- High school or Bachelor Degree in Scientifics matter
- Ability to communicate; Good team player; ability to work independently and develop personal initiatives, great learning agility
- You are familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals