An International company based in Turin area which deals with the development and construction of automation processes, production facilities and robots
ADVANCED PLANNING EMEA - BODY ASSEMBLY (organization area: planning&logistic EMEA)
During the Strategic Business Plan phase, support the definition of Job Sharing (JS) and Make/Buy (M/B) strategies, and the consistent Manufacturing footprint (what, where, capacity) at regional level. During the Proposal phase, support the Portfolio Management and the Proposal Package definition, defining possible scenarios of JS and M/B for all the projects.
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Perform Supply & Demand Planning in accordance to BU portfolio data and business plan scenario (i.e., support strategic Portfolio Management), in coherence with the agreed Industrial strategy (as dictated by new P5.3).
- Coordinate the Portfolio Planning Process, ensuring development of demand plans and levels of resources/inventory to support Company's revenue objectives.
- Support and align with Sales, Marketing, Proposal & Estimating and Engineering by gathering demand inputs and generating forecasts, demand plan and inventory levels
- Identify potential conflicts and dependencies among different projects within the portfolio and propose best use of available resources.
- Lead definition of strategic JS and M/B options according to the agreed Industrial strategy.
- Partner with Sales, Engineering, Project Management, Product Development, Operations and Finance to develop and implement JS and M/B strategies.
- Provide Supply Chain functions (i.e., Purchasing, Manufacturing, Logistics) with a supply & demand plan that will drive Operations for the period.
- Body Assembly Standard Products and Solutions knowledge
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Diagnosing problems and identifying relevant causal factors
- Predicting and forecasting
- Evaluating and comparing possible courses of action
- Coping with partial information
- Project Management
- Leadership skills
- Comau processes (P2, P5, P6)
- Fluent in English
- Accredited Bachelor degree program
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), APICS
- SAP/GPS knowledge
Location: Turin Area
Application send your CV (Word format) to cliccando sul tasto "CANDIDATI" with subject