MSX Ricerca e Selezione, an MSX International Group company, is a recruiting and selection firm appointed by the Italian Welfare authorities (see license N° G811S0011289) supporting, as business partner, MSXI and all the players in the automotive business segment (OEM, NCS, Dealer and other) in identifying and developing talented people.
As Sr professionals in Human Resources we leverage our professional network as well as MSX International global network and organization to execute Recruiting and Selection, Orientation & Assessment Centre, Development plan designing activities.
We are proud of our experience and automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information that will help you to boost your company's efficiency and profits.
MSX International Group is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry making business in more than 80 countries. MSXI's deep industry expertise combined with advanced data analytics and custom software solutions improve the performance of automotive dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
To learn more about MSXI, please visit www.msxi.com
We are currently looking for a:
"II Level Warranty Assessor-PAP"
Purpose of the Position
Reporting to the Team Leader and the Back Office Account, works from the back-office platform ensuring the escalation process from the I Level Team. Highlights any technical/process discrepancy proposing specific recovery actions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicate with I level Assessor and Team Leader about cases in analysis;
• Coaching I level Assessor;
• At first analyze claims and pre/approval escalated by I level Assessor and subsequently analyze new claims and pre/approval till to reach a Minimum of 50 claims or 25 tickets managed on daily basis with 0,5% margin of error;
• Verify warranty policies and procedures application;
• Check claims integrity;
• Check claims correctness according with systems;
• Address claims control according with Dealer behavior and deficiency;
• Self-assessment on managed cases on weekly basis;
• Provide to Team Leader feedbacks about Dealer behaviors and deficiencies;
• Communicate with Customer about cases in analysis;
Education and Competencies required
• Engineer bachelor's degree (Technical university)
• Delivery accuracy;
• Knowledge of warranty terms and rules;
• Knowledge of workshops' processes;
• Knowledge of Warranty policy and procedures;
• Knowledge of technical aspects;
• Knowledge of diagnosis operations (both mechanical and electronic);
• Knowledge of operations' cycles;
• Knowledge of technical support material (tech manuals, Service News, Campaigns);
• Ability to inter-relate with Management and colleagues;
• Excellent verbal and written communications;
• Excellent ability to work with cross functional teams;
• Initiative and independence;
• Aptitude for problem solving;
• Ability to process and deficiency mapping;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Teamwork capability;
• Fluent use of PC (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Motor and/or gearbox Product knowledge;
• Experience of min 3 years in Workshop activities;
• Experience of min 10 years in Technical Automotive activities.
• Fluent English (verbal and written).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Rif: SR WA ITA
MSX International is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive a direct reply.
Personal data treatment abides with the applicable European regulations.
Riferimento: SR WA ITA