MSX Ricerca e Selezione, an MSX International Group company, is a recruiting and selection firm appointed by the Italian Welfare authorities (see license N° G811S0011289) supporting, as business partner, MSXI and all the players in the automotive business segment (OEM, NCS, Dealer and other) in identifying and developing talented people.
As Sr professionals in Human Resources we leverage our professional network as well as MSX International global network and organization to execute Recruiting and Selection, Orientation & Assessment Centre, Development plan designing activities.
We are proud of our experience and automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information that will help you to boost your company's efficiency and profits.
MSX International Group is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry making business in more than 80 countries. MSXI's deep industry expertise combined with advanced data analytics and custom software solutions improve the performance of automotive dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
To learn more about MSXI, please visit www.msxi.com
We are currently looking for a:
Purpose of the Position
The KPI's Analyst is responsible of early warning trends identification, highlighting improvement opportunities and area where to take action. Always suggest specific actions in order to reduce warranty costs. Work in cooperation with the customer and the Project Management Team in KPIs identification and measurement.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor KPI's activities;
• Update daily report about dealers spending and backlog;
• Maintain accuracy in the data base;
• Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team members to identify:
o possibility of charge back;
o product troubles;
o critical dealers;
o critical areas for spending;
• Produce new reports for warranty costs and new critical areas for spending;
• Maintain report published on dedicated platform systems;
• Continuously analyze data to identify improvement opportunity and working areas;
• Produce book of warranty KPIs that monthly reports:
o Spending and Backlog daily trends;
o Dealer spending;
o Dealer Network performance;
• Produce reports on demand;
• Support Markets on data and KPI's;
• Prepare and publish reports on dedicated platform systems.
Education, Competencies and Experience required
• Degree in Engineering/ Statistic/ Mathematics 3/5 years;
• One or two years' experience in data analysis;
• Previous experience is the warranty lifecycle management would be preferred;
• Strong analysis experience and capability;
• Able to work with large amounts of data;
• Ability to represent findings in understandable documents;
• Math and statistical skill to estimate numerical data;
• Ability to work and cooperate at any level of the organization;
• Capability to check technical support material;
• Knowledge of warranty management systems;
• Good verbal and written communications;
• Excellent use of PC;
• Software packages: Business Object application;
• SQL language;
• Tableau Software;
• Hardware configuration;
• Fluent Italian and English (verbal and written);
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
MSX International is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive a direct reply.
Personal data treatment abides with the applicable European regulations.
MS SQL server